ONE STEP CLOSER!!!













Alright! Its been a pretty busy month for me. I have my doctor's appointment on Tuesday for my mission. That will bring me one step closer to my mission call. I AM SO EXCITED! If all goes according to plan, I should get my call within the month. I can't wait!!!!!!

Work is going well. I had the opportunity to give a presentation in front of the owner of the Mcdonald's I work at as well as all of the salary managers of all of the stores that he owns, which include stores both in Utah and in Wyoming. I got to share with them my experiences at my old job and what made it a top company to work for. I then gave them a few ideas as to how they could incorporate those aspects into Mcdonald's and make the store a better place to work. It was definitely a challenge because he only invited me to do it the night before, but I did what I could, and I think it went well! School is also going well, I gave a informative speech on the subject of scouting in my Communications class. I think I did very well on that as well, considering it is a subject that I enjoy so much.


Well that's all for now. will keep y'all posted as we get closer to the big call.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait either son !!!! It's SO EXCITING and I am SO PROUD of YOU !!!! We have to make sure all of the webcams are working properly. We should do a "dry run" one Sunday afternoon just to make sure. Want to let everyone who can see you open and read your call all at the same time. EXCITING !!!! LOVE YOU !!!!

Ali said...

No webcam at the (Tripp) Thompson house so please post or text (even better) ASAP!

Wesley and Elizabeth Gormus said...

Not much to add to what your Mom said.... I'm proud too. Looking forward to May 8th.

Chris and Amanda said...

Trey Gormus. I love you and I am so excited for you to get your mission call to Florida! Bro. S

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

We dug out the webcam and it is ready to go, we are soooo excited for you. Saige is excited to come see you in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Counting down the days till you come home. Love you and miss you.
MawMaw & Papa